Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Quilt Pics Day!

Good afternoon!

Today is errands day, so I don't have a recipe or tutorial for you, but thought I'd just post some pics of quilts and things I've made...to hopefully inspire you. :)

Christmas is just around the corner, so it's definitely time to be considering any of those hand-made items for gifts.  I've made coasters, mug rugs, tablerunners, place mats and wall-hangings for most of my family by now, so I'm trying to find something new and different this year.  I'll keep you posted if I find something fun!
Wall-hanging
Advent Calendar wall-hanging
Baby quilt

Baby quilt
Wall hanging

Wall hanging


                        
American Girl doll quilt



Lap quilt

Lap quilt


Pot holder

Wall hanging
Quote of the day: When life gets too hard to stand...try kneeling. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ideas! Need to get working on some Christmas items too!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Cinnamon Bundt Cake Recipe

     T'was the day before Thanksgiving and all through the house, there are aromas of food that would hurry a mouse! The turkey wa...