Monday, October 16, 2017

Hello and Welcome!



Good morning!

This is a new blog that's all about things I love and I hope you'll visit often!

There will be recipes, tips on cooking/baking and sewing/quilting as well as the inspirational quote or story here and there.

I have found that sharing ideas is exciting and uplifting and pours new life into everything we do, so that's what I hope will happen here.

I have been cooking for my husband and family for many years and was in a rut until cooking shows magically started showing up on my TV!  It has definitely breathed new life into my meal prep!  I enjoy such shows as Pioneer Woman and Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa, and Trisha Yearwood's Southern Kitchen - and there are so many more!

I also sew and quilt and enjoy watching YouTube videos such as those by Missouri Star and Jenny Doan.  I am learning to free motion machine quilt and it is quite exciting!  It's fun to do - but takes awhile to master - and it helps me save money - which is also a plus!

All for now...hope your day is filled with sunshine!

Happy cooking & sewing!
Mary Lou

1 comment:

  1. The quilts look warm & cozy & I bet those ginger snaps
    are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Cinnamon Bundt Cake Recipe

     T'was the day before Thanksgiving and all through the house, there are aromas of food that would hurry a mouse! The turkey wa...